Photoshop and Lightroom can be intimidating when you are trying to learn something new. That’s where we come in. One-on-one post-processing lessons are available to those who want to learn how to master photoshop, but also want to do it at their own pace. Each lesson is customized to you so that we only cover the things you want to know and you get the most out of your session. Email us today to set up your session.
- A recording of your session
- 1-hour of post-processing instruction (you can purchase multiple hours.)
- A microphone. Either internal or external will work.
- Speakers or Headphones
- Skype: Get it here. (Its free to download and signup)
- Photoshop (At least Photoshop 2014 or up)
- Lightroom (At least Lightroom 4 or up)
- Adobe Camera RAW (The most up to date version)
- High Speed Internet
- Know what you want to learn. Post-processing is a very broad subject, so it will help if you have something specific that you want to learn. If you need help figuring out what that is, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you narrow it down.
- Paper for taking notes.